Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fashion Summit at COP15

While in Copenhagen for COP15, I went to the Fashion Summit hosted by NICE. I learned here that this industry has huge capabilities to make a difference and they are no where near where they need to be. They rely on vast amounts of water, human labor and raw material...and I would say a huge part of the industry is in a messy state. There are some initiatives happening here and there; but I foresee the industry being a big player in moving towards sustainability once they diffuse the small initiatives to the whole industry. Anyway :)

It was hosted in the Opera House, which was gorgeous!

These two girls are my good friends Steph and Jen! Yes, the same names as my sisters, crazzzzy.

I think one of these light fixtures equals my college debt.

I got to see the Crowned Princess Mary of Denmark, a beautiful opera performance and a fashion show!

2 comments:

  1. ah! this is so cool. i wish i would have visited during COP15 time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! the light picture is pretty and the building... and everything :)

    so are our names swedish? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers